Sunday 8 November 2015

Indigoblu Challenge 33 -Time Flies

Following my top 3 place on the last Indigoblu challenge I've now completed my next piece for the Time Flies challenge.

http://indigoblublogchallenge.blogspot.com/2015/11/challenge-33-top-3-inspiration-time.html


I wanted to include clocks and something that flies but didn't have any IndigoBlu clock stamps. I've improvised and used a tri-boss embossing folder for the clocks and my Indigoblu stamps included the butterfly and dragonfly. My favourite colours at the moment are orange and grey. The inspiration for these colours came from some towels I spotted in John Lewis's. (These will be purchased for our refitted shower room recently completed).


I've taken step by step photos to show how I created my piece of artwork.












6 comments:

  1. Pretty card, love the colour combo too! Thank you entering the IndigoBlu Challenge Blog. Kay x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fantastic card, I love the layering and the soft colours. Thank you for joining us at the IndigoBlu challenge :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous colours and a great process - thanks so much for joining the indigo blu challenge and good luck! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, thanks for joining us at the IndigoBlu challange,

    hugs Wenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Apologies for the delay in getting to comment Carolyn - WOW!!! This is truly magnificent!!! It's no surprise you've been picked as an IndigoBlu Top 3. Huge congratulations! I'm thrilled to bits that you are going to share your wonderful creations with everyone out there. Jenny xxx

    ReplyDelete