Saturday 20 January 2018

Luscious Flowers


Morning, 

Today I'm sharing this Luscious Flower card on the Indigoblu blog. Hope you'll pop by to see the fabulous inspiration from the rest of the team.


Firstly the background was stamped with the leaf design from the 'Aztec Borders' stamp set. I used my Tim Holtz Stamp Platform to enable me to line up and repeat stamp the border. 


The border was stamped with FlitterGlu and I used Copper Kettle and Eton Mess Mega Flakes on alternate borders. Top Tip: ensure you rub the flake onto the FlitterGlu  firmly with your fingers before using the Scoochie to remove the excess Flake.


 The flowers and leaves were taken from the following sets Marigold and PeonyPeony and the Anemone and Daisy and stamped with the FlitterGlu and MegaFlake as before onto white card.


These flowers and leaves were painted with Luscious 'Buttercup' and 'Green'  then fussy cut. I toned down the background by dry brushing White Gesso in the same direction as the leaf border. The leaves and Anemone flowers were positioned behind the main Peony flower. These were all adhered with silicone glue to give additional dimension.


The Luscious and FlitterGlu sparkle beautifully when they catch the light.


Please do leave a comment as I would love to hear from you and have chance to view your blogs too.

Carolyn
xx




No comments:

Post a Comment